[K12OSN] Long time no see! (comment-test)

If this message goes through....it means I've got my mail server moved
off our DSL line and off the K12OSN blacklist!

So this won't be a complete waste of list space....anyone have any
experience with squid and antivirus filtering? I've seen a few but
haven't played with any of the wrappers. Any preferences?

Caleb Wagnon
Network Administrator
Bryant Public Schools
(501)847-5631 ext:2001