Re: [K12OSN] icewm removed from login screen

/etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf

DefaultSession=IceWM.desktop ???

there might have been more to it but that rings a bell

Trond Mæhlum wrote:

I got the nice idea to upgrade icewm on my K12LTSP 4.0.1 server. I did
apt-get install icewm and the upgrade went smoothly. Or so it seemed.

I had gdm using icewm as the only possible choice at login. After the
apt-get install, it has been removed from the list of choices. I'm now
stuck with only fail-safe. How can I restore this? Can I remove my apt
sources and reinstall the original icewm that came with 4.0.1? Will that
put itself back into gdm or kdm? Icewm is gone from kdm aswell...

I have to get this fixed tomorrow. So if I can't fix it, I have to
reinstall... But I'm sure there's a way to make things right again.

Regards
Trond Mæhlum