Re: [K12OSN] NIS user authenticated OK but nothing works

Hello, Is the NIS problem fixed? I use my K12LTSP server 3.1.x to authenticate by NIS all of my standalone linux boxes... Things are working for me, so maybe I can help. I can tell you that my students DO get "I have no name" showing up in the an xterminal prompt, but everything does work just fine for my thousands of logons every day. Jim