Re: [K12OSN] Setting ICE as default for 4.1

Quinn Smith wrote:
I have 4.1 running and would like to limit the program content available on the desktop. IceWM was demonstrated as a mean to limit program content on the desktop plus reduce overhead. I did a search for "set ice default." The directions read as follow

Hi Quinn,

I'm not sure if you'd remember me. I did some of my student teaching at Buckman in 98-99 w/ Tom and Carol.

Not sure if you've attended the monthly Linux clinic put on at the Riverdale High School by Paul and Eric:

http://server.riverdale.k12.or.us/~danh/

Re: Setting IceWM as the default:

The K12LTSP wiki had some good Fedora-specifc on doing this.
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/Forcing%20IceWM%20as%20the%20default%20under%20GDM%20in%20Fedora

--
Dan Young
Parkrose School District