Re: [K12OSN] This will probably get ignored too.

I was being nice and never got any kind of response. After so much frustration I felt a different aproach was needed.

I have a variety of video cards or chips
SIS 900
Trident 9680
ATI PCI
And a couple of others.
What do I need to look at, and in general what changes will I have to make? I gather from your question that the changes may be in Xfree86. Does it have a section like the lts.conf file that needs to be edited on a box per box basis?
Thanks,
Pat

Terrell Prudé, Jr. wrote:

John P. Conlon wrote:

Fedora core 1 K12LTSP 4.0.1

Dumpster boxes with USB 1.0

What do I need to do to either lts.conf or some place in Xfree86 to make this combination work?

Thanks in advance
Pat

With a title like that, it should be! C'mon, be nice.

It depends on the video boards in your dumpster boxes. What are they?

--TP