Re: [K12OSN] Introduction/Question

"From Terrell"

It's here where I believe a Paul Nelson quote is appropriate.
http://www.redhat.com/advice/ask_pnelson.html

I removed the " : "at the end. :) Good read. Everyone should check this out.

T - I am not the one that needs convinced :) I could not agree more. Easy, reliable, and powerful. No doubt. Quinn ( and all k12ltsp users ) will need to address the apps question when asked. The pros surely out weigh the cons.

Tom Ventresco