[K12OSN] Purging ALL users

I am having some users (the ones that use linux out of loyalty to me -- these are the folks I want to spoil!!) that have openoffice processes that linger and never die. I really want the feature that exists with gdm to purge all user processes on login. I start icewm directly from the /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession file... Is there a purge user script that I could call before launching icewm? I don't want to switch from my vanilla xdm login window (because I've had a hard time limiting to only icewm in 4.0.1 on kdm, and my users freak out if they don't have login and password fields both on the same page, so gdm is out...)

And/Or -- is there a simple way to purge all current users processes without killing needed system processes? (ie, kill all users processes without killing apache, or any of 100 other system needed things) I could always restart the server, but that seems so windowsy... :)

Man, what a kludge of an email that was. Here are my questions:

1) can the "purge user processes" script be called by xdm?
2) can kdm be configured to ONLY allow icewm in 4.0.1?
3) is there any way to kill ALL users processes without bunkfidarnaking up the server and without rebooting?

Thanks a bunch all,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers