[K12OSN] Games!

Here's a fun topic...

What are some games that you allow your users to use on thin clients? I'm looking for some games that are fun, low bandwidth, don't require 3d acceleration, and don't tend to hog CPU. (I had to take xboard off my server, as it would daily eat 2-3 CPUs pegged at 100% usage. Thanks to verynice, it was manageable, but still annoying)

Offhand, I allow:

sol
mahjongg (eats bandwidth, but SOOOO popular)
gnomine
gnect
kbounce

Also, games that keep system-wide high scores are more fun too. :)

Any suggestions?

-Shawn

-- Shawn Powers Technology Director Inland Lakes Schools PHN: 231-238-6868 x9174 FAX: 509-356-7024 spowers inlandlakes org http://techcorner.inlandlakes.org