[K12OSN] Test message?

Sorry about this. When I post a message from gmail i'm not
seeing the message in my inbox. So far i'm only able to see the
messge when someone replies to me. I know the messages
are getting there because I see them in the archive.
Anyone else having this problem? It might be an issue with gmail.
This is the first list i've used with gmail.

Thanks
Brad B