[K12OSN] Adding and removing users without being in root

I have a teacher who has three stand alone machines running K12LTSP 4.2. I want to know if I can give her access to the add-remove users GUI with out giving her access to root or the root password. If I can do this can someone please enlighten me on how to go about it.
Thanks
Pat