Re: [K12OSN] Floppy permission problem

Les Mikesell wrote:
On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 02:22, Jonathan Carter wrote:

Yes, it is activated in lts.conf, but it doesn't work :(

One weirdallity we did come by is, their home directories are under
/home/teachers/usernames and /home/students/usernames, so we had to
modify the push-icons-to-all-users script to make that work. Could there
be a link between these problems?

Are you using the icon on the desktop that is tied to a script
that accesses the client floppy or doing something directly
to /dev/fd0 on the server?

I'm just using the "Floppy Access" button on the gnome desktop. where are the config files stored? perhaps I should check it...

-Jonathan