Re: [K12OSN] rdesktop question

Shawn Powers wrote:

Should I just wrap rdesktop into a script that calls with with the -4 flag?

That's how I'd do it - rename rdesktop to rdesktop.orig and create a script in the original location called rdesktop:

----8< SCRIPT >8----
#!/bin/bash

/path/to/rdesktop.orig -4 $@
----8< SCRIPT >8----

The $@ should pull all other command line arguments into the call to rdesktop.orig. This does mean if someone calls it with a -5 I'd expect it to take precedent. I suppose you could move the -4 after the $@ to avoid that problem. You might have to experiment :)

Hope this helps!

--

Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator