Re: [K12OSN] Squid & Content filtering

Thank you Bimal (and all),
I'm pretty sure that I have squid and squidguard running now, although I can still access the fun... er sorry, naughty sites. It appears that my iptables service isn't running. It shows, as the error, that it flushes properly and starts, but that is in an error that says it doesn't start. Has anyone seen anything like this before?
best,
KJ

bimal pandit wrote:
have this from me ;)

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 3128

hope this will help you.

bimal