[K12OSN] Anyone using Compaq Deskpro 5133

I am setting up a lab and would like to use a couple of Compaq Deskpro 5133 machines I have laying around. However, I can't seem to get a nic to work in the thing.

Anyone out there using this box? If so:

Did you use the onboard nic? What driver worked with it and was it only capable of 10 mbps?
I think it's a tlan:netflex3, but haven't gotten it to work yet.

If you didn't use the onboard, were you able to get it to recognize any other nic?
I've tried several different nics with several different drivers and haven't gotten any to work.

Any help always appreciated!

-john smith

John A. Smith
Director of Administration