[K12OSN] Push Item to Desktop Problem

I believe the problem I am having Pushing Items to Desktops is related to the fact that the majority of my users home directories are NOT directly off of the Home directory. Instead they are off of branches in the home directory

ie:  /home/com30s/user1, /home/com30s/user2, etc
ie:  /home/saps/user1, /home/saps/user2, etc

I tried pushing icons to them and they only appear if their home directory is off of Home directly. How could I push them to these other branches, if possible. That would be much appreaciated. Typing in long urls in 30 copies of the browser is not so hard for junior or senior high students but takes a prohibitavely long time for elementary grades. An icon pointing to the site would be best, and pushing said icon to every desktop would be the best way of doing that

Please Please help