Re: [K12OSN] Anyone using Compaq Deskpro 5133

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, John A. Smith wrote:

> Did you use the onboard nic? What driver worked with it and was it only capable of 10 mbps?
> I think it's a tlan:netflex3, but haven't gotten it to work yet.

I (and others I know) have had lots of headaches with tlan cards.  My
advice would be to grab some used Intel cards at your local retailer and
disable the onboard nic.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE       jim rossberry com http://www.rossberry.com
Thomas Paine