Re: [K12OSN] Apache

I have Apache on one of my servers.  The Macs can see
the web pages, but Windows can't. Does anyone have any
suggestions on what might be wrong?  This is for a
schools inside web pages.

Don't know if this helps. On my internal network many users report IE will not find the web server without using http://x.x.x.x. Meaning ip.of.the.server in the URL window does not work. Try http://ip.of.the.server/ if you are using IE on a PC. I would not know I only use Mozilla and or FireFox :)
Tom Ventresco