Re: [K12OSN] Push Item to Desktop Problem

Adam Melancon wrote:
Don't quote me on it, but I'm guessing you can edit the /usr/sbin/push-icons-to-users-desktops
script to include your directories in the /home folder

Without seeing the rest of the script I can't be sure if this will help but....

in a shell script you can refer to a users home directory with ~username
e.g.
~user
~user1

etc...