Re: [K12OSN] rdesktop question

Shawn Powers wrote:

BTW, Chris -- in your script, the argument $@, does that pass ALL the flags to the actual program? I have written wrapper scripts in the past, and had to do something like "program $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6" to make sure I got all the options passed... if indeed $@ passes all the arguments, that's easier!

That is correct. According to <http://tiger.la.asu.edu/bash_tutorial.htm> $* works as well.

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator