Re: [K12OSN] client boot logging

So, is there a log file for the client boot messages? You said you found the answer, but didn't say what that answer was.

Petre

dale wrote:
Dale Sykora wrote:

Do the thin client boot messages get logged anywhere? I looked in /var/log/ on the server(4.1.1), but could not find anything. If not, is there a configuration setting that I can change to enable logging? I want to compare logs between 2 clients to help debug problems.

Thanks,

Dale

Answering my own post, I found the documentation at http://ltsp.org/documentation/ltsp-4.1/ltsp-4.1-1-en.pdf contained the info I needed or pointed me in the right direction. Thanks for the great documentation Jim!

Thanks,

Dale