Re: [K12OSN] client boot logging

Petre Scheie wrote:
So, is there a log file for the client boot messages? You said you found the answer, but didn't say what that answer was.

Petre
Petre,
It appears you can specify a logging server, but I haven't tried yet. I also found that you can enable a bash login prompt on the client and look at issues via that prompt. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems a step in the right direction.

Thanks,

Dale