[K12OSN] Shockwave and Wine or crossover odffice

Dave,

I use crossover office.  Licensing is pretty flexible.. as in I decided on an average number of users who will be using CXoffice at one time (20 for now), and so that's how many licenses I get... so it is based on the number of current users, NOT total Possible (Like MS Office, etc).

Hope this helps!

Henry