[K12OSN] OT: Using tar on win98 clients

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Fri Oct 29 18:03:40 UTC 2004

Thank you for the suggestions on imaging/ghosting!   I had forgotten
completely about parted's resize ability (My version of knoppix lacks
parted), so I had just used fdisk. I'm back on track, and got 2 more
systems done (and have converted/fixed almost all the images I went
through the trouble of creating)!

This list is a great resource... both on and off topic. =)

Henry Burroughs