Re: [K12OSN] OT: Using tar on win98 clients

Thank you for the suggestions on imaging/ghosting!   I had forgotten completely about parted's resize ability (My version of knoppix lacks parted), so I had just used fdisk. I'm back on track, and got 2 more systems done (and have converted/fixed almost all the images I went through the trouble of creating)!

This list is a great resource... both on and off topic. =)

Henry Burroughs