[K12OSN] Presentation help

Abe Loveless and I are giving a presentation on K12LTSP at the Illinois
Education and Technology Conference in a couple weeks.  Bob Munds and I gave a
similar presentation at this conference last year.

I am looking for "success stories" to include in the presentation.  Can any of
you send me a brief descrition of how you are using K12LTSP and how it has
worked out for you?  I need some brief descriptions and good quotes to use in
the presentation.

Thank you.

Jim Hays
Technology Director