[K12OSN] ISOs for DVDs

Hi gurus!

Would it be possible to also have iso-files available for dvds?

Most systems (servers) where I install K12ltsp or just plain FC2 have
dvd-drives, so it would be much easier to just insert a single disk,
answer a lot of questions, start the installation and go on the the next
instalation.

I'm nearly always running around with a set of discs in in my tool-box,
and would also like to save a little space there ;-)

TIA