Re: [K12OSN] Internet connection

Lee Myrick wrote:

I'm interested to know what type of internet connection people are using for a 30-40 client project. I would think things would bog down terribly with a typical DSL connection, but I don't have experience with this, so I don't really know.

Leland Myrick

Originally a T1 line, recently upgraded to a fractional ATM DS3. This WAN link supports the entire school.

--TP
Do you GNU!? <http://www.gnu.org>