Re: [K12OSN] nfs loads through crossover not through switch

I saw your solution earlier to get this working. Very interesting. I've had a similar experience in the PCI world; I've had to disable some onboard non-Linux-friendly built-in NICs and throw in a 3Com/Intel/Realtek 10/100 card to get things working.

All the more reason for us all to vote with our dollars.

--TP

John A. Smith wrote:

The cheap kind! 10/100 mbs, auto-negotiating, unmanaged.

http://www.gigafast.com/products/Switches/EZ800-S/EZ800-S.htm

-john smith