[K12OSN] Broadcom 440x

Edwardson Pedragosa aimssda at cscoms.com
Sun Sep 5 04:24:02 UTC 2004

You mean just the kernel for LTSP? How will I do that?

Thanks

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:30:28 -0500
From: Brock Noland <brockn at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Broadcom 440x
To: "Support list for opensource software in schools."
	<k12osn at redhat.com>

I have NO idea how to make it work with LTSP, but I know how to make
it work in general. If you rebuild your kernel you can build it right
in under Device Drivers. (2.6.x)

Brock

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:02:46 +0700, Edwardson Pedragosa
<aimssda at cscoms.com> wrote:
> My username and password are the same.  It's my student id #: 2383858
>
> >From: Brock Noland <brockn at gmail.com>
> >To: Craig Kurth <kurthcraig at hotmail.com>
> >Subject: CARS
> >Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 00:08:32 -0500
> >
> >Hey whats your CARS username and password.
> >

><http://www.cars.csom.umn.edu/csc/login.asp?Timeout=no&caller=student>
> >
> >I do not think I will post my resume since you could *possibly* get
> >kicked off because of that, but I will use it to find some people who
> >are hiring!!
> >
> >Thanks
> >Brock
> >
> >PS If you don't have time to come to Sumerset thats cool. I am SURE
> >that I have not paid you for at least one or maybe more concerts. So
> >just I will just take care of this one whether you decide to come or
> >not.

> Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the
Back to