[K12OSN] Tux Paint Config alpha release

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Sep 7 20:26:50 UTC 2004

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 09:11:00AM -0500, Petre Scheie wrote:
> What if one LIKES mucking around in config files?  It can be easier to
> script or remotely manage that way.  As long as the GUI is just a
> front-end for a text config file that can be modified by hand, I'm all
> for it. ;-)

That's precisely what it is.  You check "Fullscreen" in the GUI, and
it writes "fullscreen=yes" out to the ".tuxpaintrc" file. ;^)

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com            Man, some trip this turned out to be.
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       All we caught is a tire, a boot,
New Breed Software                    a tin can and this book of cliches.