[K12OSN] Outside access to K12ltsp intermittently cut off

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Sep 8 00:42:57 UTC 2004

I would look at /var/log/messages on the firewall computer and look for
any iptables messages.  I don't know if ShoreWall does packet filter
logging, but if it does, you'd want to further grep for the IP address
of the outside box from which you're trying to connect.

Also, what do your firewall rules actually say?

--TP