[K12OSN] Fwd: "Stateless Linux" project

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 00:28:39 UTC 2004

Hello.

This just sounds like a more complicated thing to me.
Maybe I'm just not fully understanding what 'stateless
Linux' is and how it would be better than or
compliment LTSP.

What I would really like is to save my current session
when I logout. When I was at LWE last month, I saw Sun
Ray terminals and the Java Desktop System do it. It
would be cool if I could logout but my session is
saved and I could go home and continue to work from
the same place when I left.

Chris
--- Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us>
wrote:

> The "Stateless Linux" project should be of interest
> to this group...
>
> -Eric

name=signature.asc