[K12OSN] Configuration Help

Michael Williams mwilliams at haywood.k12.nc.us
Tue Sep 14 17:34:26 UTC 2004

Hey everyone,

A neighboring county has decided to install four or five k12ltsp labs, and
has run into some problems. I would love to help them out but our offices
were flooded by Frances and we are in massive clean-up mode. I have sung
your praises and hopefully they will be inquiring shortly. Their version
of k12ltsp was an old one (3.1.2) and they want to push some proxy
settings out to individual accounts, etc....

They have made a substantial commitment to k12ltsp so watch for Meagan
from Henderson Co.

Thanks
Michael
--
Michael Williams                   Haywood County Schools
Technology Director               Instructional Technology