[K12OSN] New test package: training-docs

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Sep 17 05:39:02 UTC 2004

The United Nations Development Programme has been working on training
documentation for Fedora & OpenOffice.org. See their web page at
http://www.iosn.net/training/

They also include links to a couple other sources of redistributable
training documentation.

I downloaded all of these materials and packaged them up:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/training-docs-0.1-1.k12ltsp.noarch.rpm

I was not sure of the best place to put these, I wanted them to be
easily available to the users, but I didn't want to forcefully put
it right on their desktops. I settled for adding it to the "Start Here"
folder on the desktop.

Please take a look at this and let me know what you think. I didn't
read most of these docs, so let me know if any of it should be removed.
Links to other such materials would be good as well.

-Eric