[K12OSN] VNC from "outside" the local network

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 17 19:11:06 UTC 2004

Depending on your client, one of these ought to get you set up correctly
for secure SSH tunneled VNC access.  Just remember to forward port 22
from your external router to your LTSP box in the router configuration
of that particular router, which you did not specify.

Cheers,

BC

http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp
http://www.benjamin.weiss.name/putty-tunnel.html