[K12OSN] CD- / +RW

John Ingleby john at coronet.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 20:51:26 UTC 2004

Henry,

I installed 2 Pioneer DVR-106D DVD-RW about 18 months ago, and after
reading through http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/ I set them up
with a cron job to do weekly backups, which they've done reliably ever
since.

I believe the Pioneers can be upgraded to DVD+RW and I've often wondered
whether that would be easier.

Let's see what others say...

John Ingleby