[K12OSN] Firewall

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Mon Sep 27 20:57:28 UTC 2004

This may be a bit off topic, and if so I apologize for that.  Our school
is currently running a proprietary firewall, and it's no longer meeting
out needs.  I'd like to upgrade but, naturally, have very little in the
way of budget.  Can anyone recommend a solid firewall that provides
stateful packet inspection, VPNs, IP Tunnels, multiple IP aliases and
inbound and outbound packet filtering for about 500 -1000 concurrent
connections?  And, of course, if it's Free and Open Source, so much the
better.  I'm not asking for much, am I?

--
C-ya,
Mark