[K12OSN] TeacherTool

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Sep 28 20:41:46 UTC 2004

put an 'a' in front of all of their numbernames ..or thier
first/lastname? but their login would change
i.e. 04-111 would become huck04-111
the homedir doesn't need it...
just /etc/passwd  and /etc/passwd-
I believe...and maybe /etc/groups and /etc/groups- ??

can always correct me if wrong =)

I'd of course test with a dummy account if it were me just to check....

--Huck