[K12OSN] Remote X Session from Windows XP Client

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Sep 29 13:11:40 UTC 2004

> You can also try putty to connect to X via ssh??

Is that possible?  I assumed that you needed something such as cygwin
that is able to run a local X session and the ssh connection through
putty was just to transport the X Windows data from the server.  If I
can do such a thing via putty only please someone let me know, or I
suppose I could do something crazy and just try it.

Thanks

---