[K12OSN] teachertool

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Thu Sep 30 00:20:19 UTC 2004

Hi,

It'll have towait until next week we're stil dealing with other
problems... like the net is no longer filtered, when only system updates
have been applied to a 4.0.1 K12ltsp with squid & dansguardian  ......
it was working but now nothing is being filtered ??? and stations are
taking much too long to login but only certain ones. Again no major
changes but ???

thks
norbert