[K12OSN] Multiple logins UPDATE

goblin at scooter.co.nz goblin at scooter.co.nz
Thu Sep 30 05:12:05 UTC 2004

norbert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion but I'm no further ahead.. well... at least
> users can still login, the same user can login multiple times .
> The script give me an "syntax error: unexpected end of file"
> What I need is also select the group that the users belong to prior to
> limiting their login, ie if 'groups | grep -q rhsstudents' then limit
> the login.

Hmm.. strange ... it works fine here.

Probably some ps weirdness or something...

The groups part is trivial to add later... first we need to see why this
doesn't work.

With a temporary shell on your test box I could probably figure it out
in a couple of minutes... might even fix your dansguardian problem too :)

Email me off list if this is okay with you.

Regards

mRgOBLIN