[K12OSN] print quota manager?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Apr 13 16:45:44 UTC 2005

I use PyKota on K12LTSP 4.1 and it works great.

The install was really quite simple, but as Jerome(creator/maintainer)
will advise.. Read the manual FIRST...90% of the question I had when I
was installing was already there in the manual docs.

I use the Postgresql method and have had no problems. Use it on 2
printers, a Ricoh Color Laser, and a HP 4050 attached to a local thin
client.

--Huck