[K12OSN] segmentation faults,what causes them

HI All,

    Would anyone have any ideas..on what would be causing segmentaion faults,,randomly on any one of the four servers i have running on our network,,
    These servers ran fine with K12LTSP 4.1.1 and now after >trying< to be running on 4.2.0 after only one/two/three days,,when one of the servers is rebooted,,,for variuos reasons any one of the four will should "segmenation faults" on reboot. Also, when this happens (& I dont even know which,is causing what?), one or two of the other servers will also go to a  "blank" desktop,,& rebooting these servers will also, show segmentation faults at boot,,the next reboot.
    I ve only had one of the servers actualy lockup,,while in use,,since doing a fresh install of 4.2.0...so this really has me baffled.I know this usually indicates a memory & or a HD prob,,,but why does this cause the other servers in "the farm" to die immedialtley? I m almost wondering if I have a "loop" goign in my network,,via NFS and it sends some code,,to the kernel>> I m stumped on it,,  BTW ive changed a few nics,, and have a hodge podge of network cards,,in these four servers,trying to see if a diff NIC combo resolves the prob.,
    the bottom line,, once i get all the segmentation lines,,,at reboot,,and stops,,,my only option is to do a fresh install. doing an update,,of course,,simply fails,,,:(.
    I ve also reburned the ISO's and witha second thrid download,,seeing if this made any diff,,, No joy:(.
    they install without a blurb,,on all four servers,

    Any ideas would be a hope!!

    Take Care--

    Barry CIsna
RR1 Box 213