Re: [K12OSN] 4.2.1 & SMP

Hi Dan
Thank you, might I ask another question ? Do you know what file has the selection of the different desktop managers, i.e. gnome, kde, etc so that when presented with the login screen you can select the one you want.
My upgrade from 4.1.1 to 4.2.1 & apt updates/upgrades seems to have destroyed all my managers...

thks
norbert

dan_young parkrose k12 or us wrote:

norbert wrote:

Does anyone konw if there's support for dual processors in 4.2.1 ?

yum install kernel-smp

and you're good to go.

--
Dan Young