Re: [K12OSN] Flash Animation

I procrastinated doing a google, thinking that there would be no such
a creature as Open Source "Flash" software. I shouldn't have done that
which I am so good at... procrastinating!

Have a look at http://www.blender3d.com/cms/Home.2.0.html to see if
this will suffice. Here is a quote from the home page:

"Blender, the open source software for 3D modeling, animation,
rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback (see the
features and screenshots). Available for Windows, Linux, Irix, Sun
Solaris, FreeBSD or Mac OS X under the GNU Public License. "

After you've had a look over this, please post back with your thoughts on it.

HTH's in some way
--
Best Regards,

Steve