Re: [K12OSN] Release cycle too fast

Rob Owens wrote:
--- Les Mikesell <les futuresource com> wrote:
> Yeah, but even a version upgrade involves sitting in front of the
computer and feeding it cd's, right? When my sister who lives 3000
miles away needs an upgrade, I guess I'm going to have to walk her
through it.  If I had to do that with my parents, I think I'd shoot
myself.  Luckily they live close by.

According to one guy on the fedora core list, he's done a redhat 9.0 -> fedora core X using yum remotely.... Braver than I am.

Eric

--
NOTICE: New email address: eric remc1 org