RE: [K12OSN] problem upgrading from 3.1.2 to 4.2.1

Hi Julius,

I've also encountered problems with upgrading from the CD's. On some machines the upgrade goes without any problems but then when you run either apt or yum update & upgrade all kind of programs are deleted.
Bottom line back up your data, if you can, and do a fresh install.

good luck
norbert