[K12OSN] evolution

bear2bar at netscape.net bear2bar at netscape.net
Mon Apr 4 03:39:24 UTC 2005

Hi Les,

Yes IMAP server is better & that's why I've used the netscape mail for years. However there now seems to be a quirk in that I can no longer use the netscape mail client to setup my netscape IMAP accounts.(POP account work ??)
I would guess that maybe one machine is causing the problem but I've tried it on 5 different machines with everything from Netscape 7.0 up to 8.0 and all have the same problem. The configuration works until the last screen & then an error message comes up saying it cannot complete the account.

Any suggestions...
norbert