[K12OSN] Wireless tools in apt and yum...broken

Eric...et al....

The Wireless tools package in yum and apt is broken (unable to be found)
any ideas?  Just got a brand new laptop (whee!) and I'm trying to get
everything working.  Wireless works, but I'd like some tools to play with
it and to give me a wireless indicator on the toolbar.

Speaking of wireless...anyone got any experience with ndiswrapper?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us