[K12OSN] Question about booting from a laptop

I have several Gateway PII laptops with No Network card, or Hard drives.

they do have CD and Floppy.

What would be the best way to connect them to a K12LTSP server?
USB Network Card, PCMCIA network card?

If I go with USB NIC, what brand is recommended for easiest driver
installation?
If I go with PCMCIA, again, what brand is recommended for drivers?

Thanks,

Chris Kuntzman
Director of Computer Maintenance
Taylorville Community Unit School District #3
101 E. Adams
Taylorville, IL 62568

Phone: (217)-287-1318
Fax: (217) 824-5157