From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On Behalf
Of David Trask
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 3:18 PM
To: K12OSN redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Yum is all messed up...any ideas?

I've just installed K12lTSP 4.2 on my new laptop and running yum is giving
me all kinds of "mirror not found" and so forth....Apt is working OK, but
yum is messed up.  Any ideas for a fix?  I installed the latest yum from
K12LTSP....so I'm wondering if anyone else has run into problems?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us